You know you're getting old when your friends talk about...
1. The exclustivity of marriage and achieving your ambitions
2. The lack of political awareness in Singapore
3. Homosexuality
when you go out with them. Nonetheless, guys I really enjoyed your company tonight. It's been quite a while since we met up =). Strangely enough for us JC classmates, even since our J1 days, we've been debating on issues like that. Haha, but it's always refreshing to get intellectual....
You know I wonder what we'll be talking about when we meet each other a few more years down the road. Hmmm..
Oh, went to Daffy's place for lunch for Wednesday. I even forgone studying for FA to go over. Heh. But look what she whipped up! You probably can't get this at your local kopitiam! She did it for lunch! For lunch! For me lunch is more like instant noodles or some I dunno what dish from SMU Kopitiam... I'm damn impressed lah..
Daffy you're superb! Next time rem to invite me to your restaurant! Ha..


2. The lack of political awareness in Singapore
3. Homosexuality
when you go out with them. Nonetheless, guys I really enjoyed your company tonight. It's been quite a while since we met up =). Strangely enough for us JC classmates, even since our J1 days, we've been debating on issues like that. Haha, but it's always refreshing to get intellectual....
You know I wonder what we'll be talking about when we meet each other a few more years down the road. Hmmm..
Oh, went to Daffy's place for lunch for Wednesday. I even forgone studying for FA to go over. Heh. But look what she whipped up! You probably can't get this at your local kopitiam! She did it for lunch! For lunch! For me lunch is more like instant noodles or some I dunno what dish from SMU Kopitiam... I'm damn impressed lah..
Daffy you're superb! Next time rem to invite me to your restaurant! Ha..


I was asking her what name could she call the dessert. I was joking with her that the lengths of the names of these dishes are directly proportional to their price.
Anyway, drop by her blog if you love looking at good food @ www.kitchencrazydaffy.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home