Thoughts on the MRT
Even 6 months into my spiritual walk with God, there's still this one thing that can crush my spirit, that can spoil my mood for the day. The hole in my armor. It's so scary that something that doesn't even exist physically can paralyze me for one whole day.
But yet, it is written.
Jeremiah 17:9
“ The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
God spoke to me, " Be not wary of him you call enemy, but him whom you call friend."
For one thing, your enemy can't betray your trust. Heh.
But yet when I entered the house of God, it seemed like my troubles were left at the entrance. Maybe there's a unseen sign that says :" Burdens not permitted beyond this point". I guess there's just something in the atmosphere of my church that really helps me rise up above all my circumstances and look to the Lord.
I love your house,
It's where Your glory dwells,
I love your house,
A place filled with miracles
It's where people come into your love
Yes I'm gonna tell the world,
How awesome is this place.
It is written.
The sword of the spirit will deliver me. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random thoughts of the day:
Girls should go army to learn navigation. They're terrible at finding places. Heh.
For this week, all my days had church stuff of some kind except wednesday. Monday Bible study with Sis Mingli, Tuesday had prayer meeting, Thursday had business breakthrough cell group, today had conference with Pst Phil, and going for Saturday and Sunday church service. I realized I actually don't mind. Heh...
Is it this square?
Shouldn't drink Coke on an empty stomach. Especially before service. Couldn't sing.
It seems that in godly people there lies the elusive fountain of youth. For one thing, Pastor Kong is 42, and he looks 30. And one of the cell group leaders could easily pass off as 20 year old, but she's already engaged. ( She's 27. Ha). And it seems that all the visiting speakers look deceivingly young.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at ECP with the guys for supper and went to the beach for a short prayer and I was looking at the few stars of the Singapore sky. And when I reached home later, I observed the same stars again. And I thought, God's love and faithfulness are like the stars in the heavens, for whether we're in East Coast or Bukit Timah, His faithfulness remains with us wherever we go.
But yet, He's greater than all the stars of the heavens, for He holds the heavens and earth in His hands.
Glorious.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But yet, it is written.
Jeremiah 17:9
“ The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
God spoke to me, " Be not wary of him you call enemy, but him whom you call friend."
For one thing, your enemy can't betray your trust. Heh.
But yet when I entered the house of God, it seemed like my troubles were left at the entrance. Maybe there's a unseen sign that says :" Burdens not permitted beyond this point". I guess there's just something in the atmosphere of my church that really helps me rise up above all my circumstances and look to the Lord.
I love your house,
It's where Your glory dwells,
I love your house,
A place filled with miracles
It's where people come into your love
Yes I'm gonna tell the world,
How awesome is this place.
It is written.
The sword of the spirit will deliver me. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random thoughts of the day:
Girls should go army to learn navigation. They're terrible at finding places. Heh.
For this week, all my days had church stuff of some kind except wednesday. Monday Bible study with Sis Mingli, Tuesday had prayer meeting, Thursday had business breakthrough cell group, today had conference with Pst Phil, and going for Saturday and Sunday church service. I realized I actually don't mind. Heh...
Is it this square?
Shouldn't drink Coke on an empty stomach. Especially before service. Couldn't sing.
It seems that in godly people there lies the elusive fountain of youth. For one thing, Pastor Kong is 42, and he looks 30. And one of the cell group leaders could easily pass off as 20 year old, but she's already engaged. ( She's 27. Ha). And it seems that all the visiting speakers look deceivingly young.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at ECP with the guys for supper and went to the beach for a short prayer and I was looking at the few stars of the Singapore sky. And when I reached home later, I observed the same stars again. And I thought, God's love and faithfulness are like the stars in the heavens, for whether we're in East Coast or Bukit Timah, His faithfulness remains with us wherever we go.
But yet, He's greater than all the stars of the heavens, for He holds the heavens and earth in His hands.
Glorious.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:
heh... when i said i'm going to read yr blog.. means i will.. haha.. yesterday u all go ECP never ask me.. sad leh... i so long never go beach le.. hmm.. next outing ah... to yr side and also to ECP...
u mentioned that gals should go army to learn navigation... i wonder what happened actually... hehe.. need u to tell me more.. haha.. i'm quite good in geo... got C5 leh.. haha.. but in terms navigation.. still can make it lah.. but dun expect a lot... haha..
drinking coke before svc... it depends did u eat anything before svc... if yes, coke is okay... if not, that is the reason... hmm.. i do drink coke before svc on an empty stomach... brief my ushers... but still can sing leh.. hhee.. yihan... muz use the "correct" way of drinking coke ah...
replying towards abt leaving the troubles at the entrance... i once told all ushers during briefing that when u come in to the house of God... God is with you and He protects you. so leaving our problems at the entrance... is not a big deal.. but somehow or rather.. i guess God wants us to seek Him even more when all these problems are here.. if we cant deal with it using the correct way together with God.. then God would be sad... soon u will see yrself facing more problems..
so continue to trust God in a greater way... indeed everyone of us are called to be His sons of God to carry the gospel thru out the world.. amen...
Do not fear... for God is with you and ALL things are possible thru u who strengthens me.. amen...
Hey guys reading my blog, this is my dear sister jessica!
Haha though you misunderstand me on a few points, but =) thanks for visiting, appreciate your words! And I go ECP not w CG la!.. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home